Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Year 5 and 6 sports day for the first day of spring

Today was the first day of spring and this is what we did.


We had a year 5 and 6 sports morning today it was really fun. We all were kind to the other players and to the gear that we used. My favorite game that I played was dodge ball. We did not get time to play my favorite game netball but it was super fun anyways. I played dodge ball, 2 rounds of basketball, street hockey and volleyball. I cheered on the other team in the 2nd round of basketball.

Here is the video that my teacher made



                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about