Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Preparing our movie

My class have been split into groups for our topic this term. Next Thursday my class is going to have a film festival this is the information

Date: 22nd September 2016
Time: 12:00pm
My group: Addyson, Alexis, Hope, Kortney and I
Where: Hornby Primary School hall
My film was about 3 evil kids witch were Addyson, Hope and Kortney. That turned the teachers evil. It was so fun to film our movie. We were editing on I movie and it is so fun making our movie.

I thought it was so fun and hard. We have done a class movie before but it was easier. Because this time you have to make up the movie by yourself. Not like our class movie the teachers helped us a little bit. This is my group editing the movie. We are not finished yet. But we are positive we are going to be finished.

I hope you like this sneak peak at our movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about