Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Extravaganza reflection

  1. Making the props
    When I first heard we were making the props I thought it would be challenging but me and my group still did it. I was sick when they picked the groups so I was a little surprised by my group because I was the only girl in my group, but we all worked together and got the work done.
    2. During the progress
    During the progress we were getting more done and our group got split to get more props done. When my half of the group was finished all our props we helped my bffs group, and I wasn’t the only girl in my group any more.
    3. At the performance on Wednesday
    I was pretty nervous for the performance on Wednesday but I didn’t have to be nervous anymore because my head was starting to hurt. Because I coughed so much and I didn’t have my inhaler at school before the performance or at the performance.
    Last. Sick on Thursday
    I was so sad I had to miss the performance but I knew I had to stay at my aunt's house well my mum was at the performance and get better.

After the performance our teacher said to write a little about the performance  and how we felt, bye

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,
    On your first paragraph, it was nice to say that you and your group worked together and got it all done. Great job. It was funny when you said you were the only girl in your group, I know how it feels Danielle hahaha. Anyway good job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about