Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My Acrostic / friends poem

This is my Acrostic poem, similar to my name poem but it's just about something else. It has stuff my friends are like your friends might be different.

Here it is:
F is for Friendly, funny and kind
R is for Really funny, makes you laugh a lot
I is for interesting, when we're not normal
E is for energetic, when we feel like it
N is for Nike, what we all like
D is for Drawing, we draw at different times and we love it

S is for Silly, all of us
I hope you like my Acrostic poem, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    I really like your acrostic poem about 'friends' it's very sweet. I have friends who also make me laugh and I like to be around them! I'd really love to read more of your writings, how about getting involved in Summer Learning Journey and check out cool and exciting activities online!

    To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about